We envision a City where:
- citizens are empowered with knowledge and tools to address their community’s problems
- individuals and communities actively participate in the local governance process
- elected representatives are capable of proactively and effectively communicating with their constituents
- government and social services are centered around the constituent
- government uses technology to engage with community (i.e. online town hall meetings, participatory budgeting etc)
- education, fellowship, and community are combined to provide a ladder of growth, equity, sustainability, and resilience
Contact us to see a demo of our solution that transforms the way government and citizens communicate.